Skip to product information
1 of 5

Anarchy Kip Leather Premium Softball Fielding Glove - AFG010

Anarchy Kip Leather Premium Softball Fielding Glove - AFG010

Regular price $179.99 USD
Regular price $139.99 USD Sale price $179.99 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Glove Size
Glove Hand

Anarchy Fielding Gloves, are meticulously crafted to give you the edge on the field. Designed with the serious softball player in mind, these gloves feature many innovations that promise unparalleled performance, comfort, and durability.

New Softball Pattern with Deeper Pocket 
Our unique softball-specific pattern boasts a deeper pocket, perfectly engineered to secure every ball that comes your way, ensuring you never miss a play.

H Web Pattern 
The H Web pattern offers exceptional visibility and flexibility, allowing for quick ball transfers and reliable catches every time.

Lightweight Kip Leather 
Crafted from premium Kip leather, these gloves provide a lightweight feel without compromising on durability. Experience the ultimate in comfort and long-lasting performance.

Authentic Softball Specific Pattern 
Every inch of this glove is designed with the softball player in mind. The authentic pattern ensures a perfect fit and optimal performance for the sport you love.

20% Factory Break-In, 80% Player Break-In 
Our gloves come with a 20% factory break-in, the remaining 80% break-in is up to you, allowing the glove to mold perfectly to your hand for a truly customized fit.

Wool Wrist Liner 
The wool wrist liner offers superior moisture-wicking properties, keeping your hand dry and comfortable throughout the game.

Enhanced Palm Padding 
We've added advanced palm padding to significantly reduce the impact of ball catches on your hand. Play with confidence, knowing your hands are well-protected from hard line drives.

Padded Thumb Sleeve 
The padded thumb sleeve provides additional comfort and support, allowing you to play harder and longer.

Upgrade your gear with the Anarchy Fielding Gloves and experience the perfect blend of innovation and tradition. Whether you're a seasoned player or just starting out, these gloves are designed to help you perform at your best. Join the Anarchy Revolution and elevate your game today!


Shipping & Returns


Care Instructions

View full details